PTF – Secondary School
What We Do
- Promote communication between the school and parents.
- Get parents involved and informed about the activities that benefit their children at GCA.
- Provide an opportunity for parents to stay involved in their students' lives and to contribute to events that support and benefit their children.
- Sponsor school events.
- Welcome back gifts for teachers
- Fall picnic
- Parent/Teacher conferences (meals for teachers)
- Chili Supper/Dessert auction
- Fall Teacher luncheon
- Homecoming/spirit week
- Pasta to Performance (pasta dinner/talent show)
- Academic Awards
- Teacher Appreciation Week
- Birthday cards/gifts for teachers/ staff
- Restaurant/fundraiser nights
- Barnabas Ministry (encouragement ministry to teachers/staff)
- Wish List for teachers/ staff
PTF meets once a month from 7-8 pm at the school. We will meet on the following dates.
- September 12
- October 10
- November 7
- December 5
- January 9
- February 6
- March 6
- April 10
Interested In Helping out with PTF, Or Have a General Question?
Please fill out this form and we will get back to you