THE GREENWOOD CHRISTIAN ACADEMY
FUND AT SAGAMORE
Did you know there is an amazing tax saving opportunity for donors who want to support Christian education?
That's right! You can support Greenwood Christian Academy, help provide a Christian education for a deserving student and receive an Indiana State Tax credit in the amount of 50% of your donation. This tax credit is in addition to the federal deduction available on your gift.
Learn more at one of our SGO information sessions:
- Friday, September 15th 7:30 am Coffee in the Teachers Lounge
- Thursday, September 21st 7:00 pm at GCA
- Friday, September 22nd 6:00 prior to the Night of Worship
You can choose your donation amount. Plus, choose whether you want to make a one-time donation, or “set it and forget it” with a recurring schedule.
Here are other options:
- Do you prefer a paper check? Please contact Linda Cook with Clapham for assistance.
- Are you interested in taking your financial and philanthropic portfolio to the next level? Donate non-cash assets (stocks, real estate, vehicles or even a business interest). Click now to get started donating a non-cash asset.
- Need information to share with a spouse, business partner, or financial advisors? Click here to read and print donor FAQs.
We are encouraging you to act quickly. The Tax Credits are limited to $12.5 million. They are offered on a first come, first served basis. We anticipate the credits will be depleted before the holidays.